2018 National Convention Vendor Information
Price Includes: 10×10 Booth Space & 3 Vendor Badges for Entry. You may get additional Vendor Badges at an additional cost of $50.00 for every additional badge you require. All other Services including Power, Wifi, curtain & drape, or any other services are optional and must be gotten from approved outside vendors or The South Shore Harbour resort and Conference Center. Cancelation for any reason will result in a $1,000.00 cancelation fee.
10 x 10 booth for early educating members
10 x 10 booth for non-educating members price
10 x 10 late sign up booth (sign-ups after August 1st)
Ancillary Services Pricing
The decorator will send out a packet explaining pricing to each vendor attending the national convention
RULES AND GUIDELINES: (Please Read)
1. UAMCC event management reserves the right to disqualify and/or deny any item or potential vendor based on quality, uniqueness and product mix. Acceptance into the event does not constitute exclusivity.
2. Expo starts October 23rd, 2018 from 12pm to 7pm. Setup is October 23rd, 2018 from 5am – 11:30am. Vendor must have display safely and neatly arranged prior to 11:30am on October 23rd, 2018.
3. Participants are responsible for set-up and tear down of their own displays. All participants must clean area before leaving at the end of day.
4. Participants must comply with fire codes.
5. Booths must conform to size restrictions on all sides and not infringe on walkways or neighboring booth spaces.
6. Participants will cooperate in any way necessary to provide a safe and enjoyable event for Convention Attendees as well as fellow participants.
7. Sharing a booth is not permitted.
8. Participants must sell from their designated space. No roving or moving to another location without permission from UAMCC event staff.
9. UAMCC Events or The South Shore Harbour Hotel shall have NO liability for damage of property belonging to participants. Neither the UAMCC or South Shore Harbour agents and/or their representatives or any member or employee of the event is responsible for any injury, loss or damage caused by any exhibitor, his/her employee or property. The Exhibitor, upon execution of this contract, expressly releases the forgoing names, parties, individuals and employees from any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury.
10. No refunds due to bad weather, acts of terrorism, or acts of God.
1. Spaces are approximately 10’ x 10’. Vendor may purchase more than one (1) space upon availability.
2. Any back stock, boxes, packing materials, bags, etc. are to be out of sight at all times. Anything stored behind your display must be tidy, contained, and covered.
3. Seller’s Permit must be displayed/posted in clear sight within vendor space during the EXPO.
4. All merchandise and trash must be removed from premises upon close of Expo on October 24th, 2018.
1. I understand that the UAMCC cannot be responsible for weather, fire, theft or damage of goods.
2. I understand I must be fully set-up by 11:30am on October 23rd, 2018, and in my space from 12pm until 7pm October 23rd, 2018 (Tuesday) and 7am-12pm October 24th, 2018 (Wednesday.). No exceptions.
3. I understand that I am completely responsible and liable for my display and display area at all times.
4. I understand that all booth purchases are non-refundable. *Booth Assignments will be out by September 1st, 2018. Once you have your booth assignment please contact The South Shore Harbour for all your ancillary needs.
(Please download the PPM Ancillary Services Form by clicking the link above, and then print to order Ancillary Services. Please follow submission instructions on the bottom of the form.)