• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Show Off Your Pressure Washing Website!

Ken Fenner

Most guys have come to realize that their website is a gold mine. If you have one you are proud of or just want some constructive criticism as to how you can make yours better, go ahead and post the link in this thread.

Terry Miller

Ken, Ours is a painting, pressure washing, deck site. We do alot of each. Enjoy and feel free to evaluate. I appreciate constructive language. Thank you.
We also own tegrey.com which has nothing yet. We may use it for PW only. Any ideas?

www.tegreypainting.com

Ken Fenner

Ken, Ours is a painting, pressure washing, deck site. We do alot of each. Enjoy and feel free to evaluate. I appreciate constructive language. Thank you.
We also own tegrey.com which has nothing yet. We may use it for PW only. Any ideas?

www.tegreypainting.com

Terry, there are many guys with multiple URL's that are not sure what to do with them. I see a lot of people using their multiple URL's as redirects to their site. That does not work for search engine optimization. Its a waste of time. I do that with pressurewashPA because my main URL has a dash in it. So on the phone I would have to say "pressure dash pros dot com". That won't be remembered and most people would still go to pressurepros dot com. pressurewashPA will never rank in search engines, its just a marketing tool.

The best thing to do with multiple URL's is to create blogs. I'm not going to give up all the secrets and the ways to use them to make your site rank in this public forum. Feel free to shoot me a pm and I will fill you in.

precisionpower

Ken we now have two websites.

Our first is www.SoftwashPros.com for roof cleaning in Evansville and the surrounding areas.

Our second is www.ProCleanEvv.com - for commercial pressure washing | kitchen exhaust cleaning | window cleaning | parking lot sweeping in Evansville and all the way to Nashville, TN!

We have expanded our services and our service area! Hope it pays off.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Most guys have come to realize that their website is a gold mine. If you have one you are proud of or just want some constructive criticism as to how you can make yours better, go ahead and post the link in this thread.

Ken,
We just had this done about 4 months ago and the company who launched it put parked it on his own frame.When people go to search this area for power washing they cant even find us. We will be moving it to our own URL soon.
Tell me what you think!
Jim V