• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Free UAMCC 2016 National Convention Charlotte NC Sept. 2016 Networking / Education / Training / Sale

UAMCC Profile for Marketing

Marketing Director

Event Details

Event & Expo Location:
The Park Expo & Conference Center
800 Briar Creek Rd
Charlotte, NC 28205
*Parking Cost: $7.00

Destination Hotels:
Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte

Address: 4800 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28217
Phone:(704) 527-8400
Average Rate 191.00
Shuttle to Park: No
Airport Shuttle: Yes with pre arrangement
Distance to Event: 12.7 Miles

Additional Hotels Click Here

Date: September 21, 22, 23 2016

Schedule: TBA

Airport Info:
Charlotte Douglas International Airport
5501 R C Josh Birmingham Pkwy
Charlotte, NC 28208

Airport Transportation:

Uber
Lyft

Shuttle Services are available by pre-arrangement only.

Company Name
Affordable Charlotte Shuttle 704-253-4121
All City Transportation & Shuttle 704-366-6698

Please Click HERE for Registration
Event Details are Subject to change at anytime

Agenda
TBA

Speakers
TBA

Sponsor Logo's
TBA

Last edited by a moderator:

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Re: Free UAMCC 2017 National Convention Charlotte NC Sept. 2016 Networking / Education / Training /

Registered myself and son, William.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Marketing Director
Re: Free UAMCC 2017 National Convention Charlotte NC Sept. 2016 Networking / Education / Training /

Additional Hotels

MainStay Suites Charlotte Arrowood
Address: 7926 Forest Pine Dr, Charlotte, NC 28273
Phone:(704) 521-3232
Average Rate: 80.00
Airport Shuttle: No
Distance to Event: 12.5 Miles
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlotte Arrowood
Address: 805 W Arrowood Rd, Charlotte, NC 28217
Phone:(704) 971-8720
Average Rate: 92.00
Distance to Event: 12.6 Miles
Hyatt Place Charlotte Arrowood
Address: 7900 Forest Point Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273
Phone:(704) 522-8400
Average Rate 94.00
Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood
Address: 800 W Arrowood Rd, Charlotte, NC 28217
Phone:(704) 527-5055
Average Rate: 109.00
Distance to Event: 12.6 Miles
Sonesta ES Suites Charlotte
Address: 7925 Forest Pine Dr, Charlotte, NC 28273
Phone:(704) 527-6767
Average Rate: 119.00
TownePlace Suites Charlotte Arrowood
Address: 7805 Forest Point Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28217
Phone:(704) 227-2000
Average Rate: 139.00
Hilton Garden
Address: 1920 Ayrsley Town Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273
Phone:(704) 970-5000
Average 219.00
Distance to Event: 13.2 Miles

Marketing Director

Vendor Registration

Regular registration fields
*Mike for this form I need 2 more lines for additional attendees/attendee emails and i need a check box next to each with $50.00 on both

Price Includes: 10x10 Booth Space & 3 Vendor Badges for Entry. You may get additional Vendor Badges at an additional cost of $50.00 for every additional badge you require. All other Services including Power, Wifi, curtain & drape, or any other services are optional and must be gotten from approved outside vendors or The Park Expo & Conference Center.

Before July 15, 2016

Pricing For 10x10 Booth: (Drop down menu)
Education Program Member: $650.00
Non Education Program Member: $1200.00
Education Program Member Additional Booth: $400.00
Non Education Program Member Additional Booth: $550.00

After July 15, 2016

Education Program Member: $850.00
Non Education Program Member: $1800.00
Education Program Member Additional Booth: $400.00
Non Education Program Member Additional Booth: $550.00

Additional Booth: *I need a box here so they can type the amount of additional booths

CC Info Fields

Ancillary Services Pricing

Power

120v Single Phase 0-20 Amps: $100.00
120v Single Phase 21-30 Amps: $115.00

Internet
Wifi (Per Device) 1-3 Days: $50.00

(Please click on PDF and print to order Ancillary Services. Please follow submission instructions on the bottom of the form.)

PDF

RULES AND GUIDELINES: (Please Read)

1. UAMCC Events event management reserves the right to disqualify and/or deny any item or potential vendor based on quality, uniqueness and product mix. Acceptance into the event does not constitute exclusivity.
2. Expo starts September 22, 2016 are from 10am to 5pm. Setup is September 20, 2016 at 8am – 7pm. Vendor must have display safely and neatly arranged prior to 7pm on September 20, 2016.
3. Participants are responsible for set-up and tear down of their own displays. All participants must clean area before leaving at the end of day.
4. Participants must comply with fire codes.
5. Booths must conform to size restrictions on all sides and not infringe on walkways or neighboring booth spaces.
6. Participants will cooperate in any way necessary to provide a safe and enjoyable event for Convention Attendee as well as fellow participants.
7. Sharing a booth is not permitted.
8. Participants must sell from their designated space. No roving or moving to another location without permission from UAMCC event staff.
9. UAMCC Events or The Park Expo & Conference Center shall have NO liability for damage of property belonging to participants. Neither UAMCC or The Park Expo & Conference Center agents and/or their representatives or any member or employee of the event is responsible for any injury, loss or damage caused by any exhibitor, his/her employee or property. The Exhibitor, upon execution of this contract, expressly releases the forgoing names, parties, individuals and employees from any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury.
10. No refunds due to bad weather, acts of terrorism, or acts of God.
DISPLAYS:
1. Spaces are approximately 10’ x 10’. Vendor may purchase more than one (1) space upon availability.
2. Any back stock, boxes, packing materials, bags, etc. are to be out of sight at all times. Anything stored behind your display must be tidy, contained, and covered.
3. Seller’s Permit must be displayed/posted within vendor space during the EXPO.
4. All merchandise and trash must be removed from premises upon close of Expo on September 23, 2016.
RULES/DISCLAIMER:
1. I understand that the UAMCC cannot be responsible for weather, fire, theft or damage of goods.
2. I understand I must be fully set-up by 7pm on Sept. 20, 2016, and in my space from 10am until 5pm Sept. 22, 2016 (Thurs.) and 10am-5pm Sept. 23, 2016 (Fri.). No exceptions.
3. I understand that I am completely responsible and liable for my display and display area at all times.
4. I understand that all booth purchases are non-refundable.

By submitting this form I understand and accept all rules and regulations set forth by UAMCC Events Management.

Submit

Attachments

• PPM Ancillary Services Form - General.pdf
    294.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Marketing Director

Vendor Registration

Regular registration fields
*Mike for this form I need 2 more lines for additional attendees/attendee emails and i need a check box next to each with $50.00 on both

Price Includes: 10x10 Booth Space & 3 Vendor Badges for Entry. You may get additional Vendor Badges at an additional cost of $50.00 for every additional badge you require. All other Services including Power, Wifi, curtain & drape, or any other services are optional and must be gotten from approved outside vendors or The Park Expo & Conference Center.

Non Education Program Member: $1850.00

Non Education Program Member Additional Booth: $650.00

Additional Booth: *I need a box here so they can type the amount of additional booths

CC Info Fields

Ancillary Services Pricing

Power

120v Single Phase 0-20 Amps: $100.00
120v Single Phase 21-30 Amps: $115.00

Internet
Wifi (Per Device) 1-3 Days: $50.00

(Please click on PDF and print to order Ancillary Services. Please follow submission instructions on the bottom of the form. Booth Assignments will come out August 15, 2016 once you have your booth assignment please order your ancillary services from The Park Expo & Conference Center via the PDF attachment)

PDF

1. UAMCC Events event management reserves the right to disqualify and/or deny any item or potential vendor based on quality, uniqueness and product mix. Acceptance into the event does not constitute exclusivity.
2. Expo starts September 22, 2016 are from 10am to 5pm. Setup is September 20, 2016 at 8am – 7pm. Vendor must have display safely and neatly arranged prior to 7pm on September 20, 2016.
3. Participants are responsible for set-up and tear down of their own displays. All participants must clean area before leaving at the end of day.
5. Booths must conform to size restrictions on all sides and not infringe on walkways or neighboring booth spaces.
6. Participants will cooperate in any way necessary to provide a safe and enjoyable event for Convention Attendee as well as fellow participants.
8. Participants must sell from their designated space. No roving or moving to another location without permission from UAMCC event staff.
9. UAMCC Events or The Park Expo & Conference Center shall have NO liability for damage of property belonging to participants. Neither UAMCC or The Park Expo & Conference Center agents and/or their representatives or any member or employee of the event is responsible for any injury, loss or damage caused by any exhibitor, his/her employee or property. The Exhibitor, upon execution of this contract, expressly releases the forgoing names, parties, individuals and employees from any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury.
DISPLAYS:
1. Spaces are approximately 10’ x 10’. Vendor may purchase more than one (1) space upon availability.
2. Any back stock, boxes, packing materials, bags, etc. are to be out of sight at all times. Anything stored behind your display must be tidy, contained, and covered.
3. Seller’s Permit must be displayed/posted within vendor space during the EXPO.
4. All merchandise and trash must be removed from premises upon close of Expo on September 23, 2016.
RULES/DISCLAIMER:
1. I understand that the UAMCC cannot be responsible for weather, fire, theft or damage of goods.
2. I understand I must be fully set-up by 7pm on Sept. 20, 2016, and in my space from 10am until 5pm Sept. 22, 2016 (Thurs.) and 10am-5pm Sept. 23, 2016 (Fri.). No exceptions.
3. I understand that I am completely responsible and liable for my display and display area at all times.

By submitting this form I understand and accept all rules and regulations set forth by UAMCC Events Management.

Submit

Last edited:

Marketing Director

UAMCC National Convention 2016

Vendor Rules and Regulations

DISPLAYS:
RULES/DISCLAIMER:

*Booth Assignments will be out by August 15, 2016. Once you have your booth assignment please contact The Park Expo & Conference Center for all your ancillary needs.

(PDF Needs to be here)

(Please click on PDF and print to order Ancillary Services. Please follow submission instructions on the bottom of the form. Booth Assignments will come out August 15, 2016 once you have your booth assignment please order your ancillary services from The Park Expo & Conference Center via the PDF attachment)

Last edited:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Coming Soon the Event Agenda for the national Pressure washing Show Event and educational forefront

Event Details

Event & Expo Location:
800 Briar Creek Rd
Charlotte, NC 28205

Destination Hotels:

Average Rate 191.00

Airport Info:
Charlotte, NC 28208

Airport Transportation:

Uber
Lyft

Company Name

Agenda
TBA

Speakers
TBA

Sponsor Logo's
TBA

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Increase profits by getting the best advice, tips, and education from the people that succeed. The best will be at the Largest Pressure Washing Convention

Event Details

Event & Expo Location:
800 Briar Creek Rd
Charlotte, NC 28205

Destination Hotels:

Average Rate 191.00

Airport Info:
Charlotte, NC 28208

Airport Transportation:

Uber
Lyft

Company Name

Agenda
TBA

Speakers
TBA

Sponsor Logo's
TBA

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Hear what the UAMCC is all about from the people who joined and never looked back with #UAMCCTestimonials. If you don't want to take their word for it attend the Largest Pressure Washing Event and experience the UAMCC up close.

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-13%20at%2010.47.30%20AM_zpsj2ijmwhq.png