• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Oversite Commitee Members Needed

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
If you miss this months meeting it will be another month, have you got the Meeting time this week set up. All committees meet this week, always the first week of each month. If you miss this one its either wait another month or schedule a Special meeting. This is how Committees work

Gene Fivel

I asked who was on the committee with no response.......guess I got wrong info on this.....

Gene there is a Very active Committee, you need to attend a meeting Gene first. Asking others is ok but we have had some guys working the committee hard for nearly 3 Years. Get to know these guys First Partner.

Gene Fivel

Is this a joke? NO ONE has said anything about meetings....when? Where ? who with ? How can I miss one?

If you miss this months meeting it will be another month, have you got the Meeting time this week set up. All committees meet this week, always the first week of each month. If you miss this one its either wait another month or schedule a Special meeting. This is how Committees work

Gene Fivel

This was posted 18 days after waiting for answer.......Still no response as of today 3-3-2016

After posting on January 10th asking who was on the Oversite Committee with no response I will assume no one has been active in this group. Anyone who might be interested or members that were on it email me so we can revive this vital function of the UAMCC.
We will be forming the new one within the next 2 weeks. Volunteer now if you would like to be a part of it........Thx Gene

lightningclean@msn.com

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Gene you waited for the next meeting, the committee all meet this week

Have you got a hold of Nichole to arrange your meeting time?

I suggest try next wed at 11 am central , as a matter of fact will just do that time.

Leading a committee is needed. But we can't dis-regard the folks who are involved.

Contact Nichole today as I've asked get the list of the guys on your team. Add as many as you like.

Call set 11am wed next week.

Will blast the call, Nichole will take role the rest is up to your team. Place a secretary to record your minutes. Please

Ron Musgraves
www.uamcc.org
"Sidewalk cleaning"

Nichole Anglin

UAMCC Staff
Good afternoon/morning everyone. We are having an Oversight Committee Meeting on March 10, 2015 at 11 am Eastern, 10 am Central, 9 am Mountain/ AZ, 8 am Pacific.Phone Number: (724) 444-7444Call ID: 137363Thank you!Committee members are:Jason ReiderMike GarzaBryan GoolsbyGene Fivel

Gene Fivel

Gene there is a Very active Committee, you need to attend a meeting Gene first. Asking others is ok but we have had some guys working the committee hard for nearly 3 Years. Get to know these guys First Partner.

RON

I think I have done my due diligence on this matter. On January 10th I ask who was on the committee if any with no response. On Feb 28th I sent email to Nicole CC Tony and asked again for info...Still no info.....I did call Tony since I was told he was my BOD contact and he said give a day or two for Nicole to respond. Now its March 5th. Also called Jason and left message for him to give me a call. Any suggestions on what else to do?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
RON

I think I have done my due diligence on this matter. On January 10th I ask who was on the committee if any with no response. On Feb 28th I sent email to Nicole CC Tony and asked again for info...Still no info.....I did call Tony sense I was told he was my BOD contact and he said give a day or two for Nicole to respond. Now its March 5th. Also called Jason and left message for him to give me a call. Any suggestions on what else to do?

Be at your scheduled meeting

Ron Musgraves
www.uamcc.org
"Sidewalk cleaning"

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Gene all committee calls are public and recorded.

No communication exists outside the quorum. This is why we have been a success with transparency.

There is not much side bar communication.

Ron Musgraves
www.uamcc.org
"Sidewalk cleaning"