• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

FREE Galaxy Pad Giveaway Monday 16th at 5pm EASY

Lenny Schrecengost

Contributing Member
last fall we needed some help on cleaning a parking garage. I gave Ryan Freidline of A Plus pressure Washing a call. He set 2 of his guys to work with us for 3 weekends. Thanks again Ryan.

Andy Dickmann

The people are what make this ORG great. It's their willing to share knowledge, experience and equipment that has helped so many! I have never seen a group of people come together to better an industry,not just an individual, the way the UAMCC does. I enjoy meeting and talking to everyone at the events as well.

Jon Gutowski

I must say that what has helped me the most is the members knowledge of the industry. Especially with roof washing which I have the most trouble with. Thanks UAMCC.

Scott Sockriter

Before I became a member I knew this was one of the best organizations I could join! So many great people willing to help others! I try my best to help others as much as I can also. I've learned a lot and made some great friends along the way! Uamcc rocks!!!!

Jared C. Greene

Well, let me start by saying that I don't NEED a Galaxy Tablet to show my appreciation to the UAMCC, Members, and fellow contractors (although I could REALLY use the Galaxy Tablet amongst other things, haha).
My first experience with the UAMCC was through Ron Musgraves. I happened to run across him on a couple of Facebook Groups and pages and it was obvious that he knew what he was talking about and was MORE than willing to share information with the "little guys" like myself in the industry. That was SUCH a relief! I know that I'm not the only one who has run across the Pressure Washing "snobs" that don't care about anyone but themselves and they feel the need to brag and belittle other contractors whenever possible. But not Ron, nope, he has ALWAYS been more than willing to answer my questions and help me with ANYTHING that I have asked him. That's a rare trait these days, but it seems to be common amongst UAMCC members that I have met through chatting online. Unfortunately, finances haven't allowed me to attend a UAMCC event just yet (yes, I KNOW they're free, haha, but the logistical part does cost money that we haven't had much of). I'm going into my second year of business and getting through this winter has been HARD. That being said, the help that Ron has offered me along with the other knowledgeable contractors has helped me to not only keep my head above water this winter (financially speaking), but it has allowed me to completely revamp many areas of my company that will make a HUGE impact on my growth this year. I'm VERY excited to see what this next year holds for my family and I. I am confident that not only will I make it through this year, but I expect to grow a LOT and attain the ability to sustain myself through next winter, and then experience even more growth the following years. This wouldn't have been possible without the help of fellow contractors throughout the industry teaching me what they could, sharing knowledge, and answering questions that they have undoubtedly answered 500 times before. Hahaha. But you'd never know it because of the patience they have showed the "new guys" like myself. I am VERY proud to be a part of this industry and I look forward to reaching a level of success that will allow me to "pay forward" the knowledge and help that has been given to me from many different selfless contractors.
After spending my entire adult life in the military (the Marines and then the Army), I never thought that I would be able to find the camaraderie that I experienced in the Infantry and in the military as a whole. I am VERY proud to say that I was wrong and I HAVE found the one value that I enjoyed the most while I was serving outside of the military. Thank you all for what you do and all the help that you offer to guys like me and each other. Each one of you makes the industry that much better every single day! So, stay as active as possible and please continue doing for others what you have all done for me.

Chris Hartje

Contributing Member
I won this a long time ago. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424126225.282326.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charles Daniels

Contributing Member
I just would like to say that it is an honor to be a part of an organization which takes pride in helping others become successful business owners. Pressure washing is a very high skilled career choice which not everyone is blessed with the capabilities of just grabbing a wand and cleaning surfaces without any problems occurring. While some may think organizations like the UAMCC don't have any benefit or importance in the cleaning industry, they are just plain wrong and blind to the fact that opportunities such as education, teamwork, mentoring, friendship, and help with hard to answer questions are all factors that come into play while running a business and the UAMCC helps with all those issues and then some. The UAMCC is a place that gives people the power to progress substantially faster and with more ease. We are all here to get a little bit of knowledge about the work that we are doing, but at the end of the day, it just boils down to, "I am here to help, and so are my UAMCC associates."

Joe Devenow

Contributing Member
Simply Post below about the UAMCC or a member who has helped you.

Say something nice about the associates.

Talk about a job you shared with another person from the org.

Hey if your not a Member its ok if you want to win, Tell us about looking from the outside in and how its helped you.

Say anything you want about the UAMCC in a positive Manner, do not worry if you do not have the Password or log in look at your original email to get access.

POST TODAY WIN a Galaxy Monday. One random winner will get a Galaxy Pad, alls we ask is you post a Mug shot of you with the Galaxy pad for future Promotion.

If you won anything ever and you have the photo post it for a chance to win 100.00 gift card to the associate or your Choice.

Lets the POST BEGIN
Amazing group that has allowed me to start roof cleaning in the correct direction from the beginning. The support alone is worth the membership and some. Craig Harrison and gang are a huge help anytime it's needed. Roof cert is completed now on to the next ones. A big thanks UAMCC!!

Donny Charpilloz

We like being members of the UAMCC because it carries weight when we contact facility managers at large companies around the country and ask for regional and nationwide contracts. We refer the facility managers to the UAMCC website. We tell the facility managers that we have a nationwide network of cleaning contractors that all adhere to a common set of methods and procedures. This seems to be a huge plus for us.

Ron has always been eager to answer any questions that we may have even though his time is so limited and he is spread so thin. He always gets back to us.

We have partnered with Doug Rucker on jobs and we have sent jobs to Doug when we were not able to do them ourselves because we were out of town.

Paul Kassander and Bill Wilson are always there when we need them and they even call us back after hours. They have become our FIRST CALL whenever we needs parts or equipment. The customer services they provide to us after the sale keeps us coming back.

The UAMCC has allowed us to meet people from around the country and we now know people in almost every area of the country.
Congrats on the win!