• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Random Prize Give-aways United Association of Mobile Contract Cleaners.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423755712.096404.jpg

Robert your post was correct , when the packGe arrives pls post a photo of you and the package.

Ron Musgraves
www.uamcc.org
"Sidewalk cleaning"

Dan Dykstra

Contributing Member
Each Day I will Post Member Numbers here at Random.

There will be Various Items Donated by our Associate & Affiliates.

When you see your number Posted Simply quote the thread and respond declaring its your Number.

Example

After you have Quoted please wait for the Prize to be Shipped to you.

All that we ask is you take a good photo of you and the prize for future promo and say some kinds words about the Sponsor or the association.

There's only one Catch, you have only 24 hours from the time the number is Posted to Declare that yours number. The BBS keeps the time, so any declaring after 24 hours you will not Win anything.

When will new numbers be announced

Randy Wahl

Contributing Member
They did not post as Ron said. Maybe there is a bug and I'm sure their looking into this.
Thanks to UAMCC for this give away program! This is another good thing you all do.

Randy Wahl

Contributing Member
Your welcome Brian, just trying to help. I assume that this is the thread to watch, but have not seen any new #s posted. Must be a real big bug or Ron and the crew are very busy.