• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello UAMCC Members

Katie Hanley

Hello UAMCC contributors, associates & members. I have been brought on board to assist Tiffany with the Web Business Development of the website, SEO and Social Media. You might think because of this you will see a lot of me but I will be working behind the scenes bringing new Associates & Programs to the UAMCC. Also, I Request RFPs from affiliates to better the benefits Package for all members of the UAMCC. My focus will be small but will be targeted directly at these issues and working on improvements. Just a reminder, while member services is not my specialty, I will be happy to assist anyone how I can because I’m learning about the Industry. For training Purposes, I will see a few of you on the road in 2015 as the president thinks it is vital I learn how the UAMCC operates from outside the keyboard. I have been to a few events in the recent past, which I have greatly enjoyed. I look forward to working for you in 2015!

Thank you,
Katie Hanley

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Welcome Katie. So glad your on board

Doug Rucker
Clean and Green Solutions
Pressure Washing Roof Cleaning School
Call or Text 281.883.8470