• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Richard Bond, Affordable SoftWash Solutions

Richard Bond

Hey Guys, I joined last year at SoftWash Poluza and just haven't had time to post much, we have had an incredibly busy season! I'm looking forward to being on much more as our Maryland season is starting to wind down. We've been in business for almost 27 years but just started soft washing roofs this year. I owe a big shout out to Paul, Bill and Andy at the PowerWash Store for building our first two skids last year and helping us plan our new Isuzu layout for next season. Here's to a strong finish to 2014 for everyone!

Richard Bond

DSC_3202.jpgDSC_3209.jpgDSC_3158.jpg

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
How many you up to now ?
Hey Guys, I joined last year at SoftWash Poluza and just haven't had time to post much, we have had an incredibly busy season! I'm looking forward to being on much more as our Maryland season is starting to wind down. We've been in business for almost 27 years but just started soft washing roofs this year. I owe a big shout out to Paul, Bill and Andy at the PowerWash Store for building our first two skids last year and helping us plan our new Isuzu layout for next season. Here's to a strong finish to 2014 for everyone!

Richard Bond

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Alex OHanley

Hello Richard;

GutterBrush recently joined the UAMCC as a way to bring an additional profitable product and service to its members. As a member, you are eligible for 30% off of all GutterBrush purchases. We can list you on our website as a way to drive business in your direction. Please let me know if you would like samples or quotations. We can teach you how to make money the easy way while solving customer's clogged gutters......so fast and so easy to install; a real game changer.

Please check out www.gutterbrush.com.

Alex O'HanleyBusiness Development Manager
GutterBrush Leaf Guard - Made in the U.S.A.401 367 4524 Direct
401 465 1450 Cell
888 397 9433 Toll Free
www.GutterBrush.com

alex@GutterBrush.com

Building Envelope Expert