• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello all Harold Barrett from Augusta GA here..........I am new and need to learn ALOT!

Harold Barrett

I attended the convention in Orlando last month and joined the UAMCC and leaned a lot. I am here in Atlanta to attend the Atlanta Roundtable to learn the Roof Cleaning business and building etc. cleaning. I am registered to go to Myrtle Beach in Sept. to try to learn more. I am wanting to know the best way to safely clean roofs, buildings etc.? Also, I am going to attend the power washing webinar in Huston next month also to learn. Thanks to all and look forward to meeting and learning from you.......... Harold

Guy Blackmon

I attended the convention in Orlando last month and joined the UAMCC and leaned a lot. I am here in Atlanta to attend the Atlanta Roundtable to learn the Roof Cleaning business and building etc. cleaning. I am registered to go to Myrtle Beach in Sept. to try to learn more. I am wanting to know the best way to safely clean roofs, buildings etc.? Also, I am going to attend the power washing webinar in Huston next month also to learn. Thanks to all and look forward to meeting and learning from you.......... Harold

First off Welcome to the UAMCC and Thanks for your support Harold......I'll be at the Myrtle Beach event with some of our equipment. Get up with me and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Translating over the net what your needs or questions are can be difficult at best....I like the hands on approach.

Look forward to meeting you!