• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I am here to help - LeiLani Chostner UAMCC Marketing Director

Randy Wahl

Contributing Member
Good day. When the public is looking for a contractor under " hire @ UAMCC" there is a review section or page for each contractor. Is there a hyper link to send to my clients to make it easier on them to do this? My pc geek is not well so I am trying to help him out or possibly try to do this myself. Thank you.

Randy Wahl

Contributing Member
So there is one? And can I use it? I think I am the only one that has one walked through it with one of my comm clients, just trying to make that part faster and easier for them.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424696932.582315.jpg

Test

Ron Musgraves
www.uamcc.org
"Sidewalk cleaning"

UAMCC Profile for Marketing

Marketing Director
Have a great night UAMCC, if you need anything please PM or text me and I will help as soon as I can. Please remember I will be at an event and maybe unable to get to you right away. Thanks everyone and have a great night!