• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Exciting New Benefits from some of Our Associate members to Donating Members

Chad Johnson

We use Roof Snot as our surfactant for house washes. It's not just for roofs. Not to mention Lemon Aid in house wash mix for cover up of SH smell. And that's just from one associate member. If you get into rust removal then there's savings on F9. I could go on and on. It's awesome the way the associates have stepped up and done this for members.

Thank you Tony.
I already have a product that we use for house washes and I'm an active Lemon Aid user.
Rust....not so much.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

http://www.front9restoration.com

Donating members & Members Receive One Gallon of Free F-9 Shipping not included First time offer only. No Expiration $47.00 Value
Please Text Nichole, Doug or Ron for the Code online purchase.

33c54b94-b6dd-46b8-b7ba-8036eac67da4.jpg

10% off on all Products & Accessories in his Store for all Donating members.

Donating members & Members Receive One complete Kit Shipping not included First time offer only. No Expiration $???? Value

Donating Member Only can request a Complete Abatement Manual. Request with Adam Personally at Urban Restorations. $125.00 Value

df8c32b1-a699-4a71-b560-8a3d30bfabee.jpg

10% off on all Chemical Including Roof Snot in his Store for all Donating members.

5% off on all Parts in his Store for all Donating members.

6d962d85-ff27-484b-96c9-f5c045945b05.jpg

10% off on all Products & Accessories in his Store for all Donating members.

All New donating Members will receive a 20% one time discount :Expires 60 days from start of membership.

THanks Phil at Simpole for making buying Simpole so Simpole

Guy Blackmon

Just got my order of roof snot in from Russ Johnson @ Southside equipment. Not only did I save over $20 because I am a Member of the UAMCC, there was a shipping overcharge Russ caught that saved me an extra $30....for a total savings of $50+.

Mr. Johnson could have turned a "Blind Eye" to the shipping over charge (and I would have paid it never knowing) but Russ being one of the most honest and up front Distributors I know caught the mistake and fixed it immediately.

Russ has always been a true Friend to the Contractor and I consider a true Leader in our Industry.........And Has A Customer For Life.

This is the kind of quality Associate Members we have on the UAMCC Team....And the kind we need to do business with!

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Just got my order of roof snot in from Russ Johnson @ Southside equipment. Not only did I save over $20 because I am a Member of the UAMCC, there was a shipping overcharge Russ caught that saved me an extra $30....for a total savings of $50+.

Mr. Johnson could have turned a "Blind Eye" to the shipping over charge (and I would have paid it never knowing) but Russ being one of the most honest and up front Distributors I know caught the mistake and fixed it immediately.

Russ has always been a true Friend to the Contractor and I consider a true Leader in our Industry.........And Has A Customer For Life.

This is the kind of quality Associate Members we have on the UAMCC Team....And the kind we need to do business with!

I agree! Have you seen his current hose sale? I was hoping he would have a sale, since e-spec has one going on. Have you tried his Lemon Aid? Good stuff and a little goes a long way.

Guy Blackmon

I agree! Have you seen his current hose sale? I was hoping he would have a sale, since e-spec has one going on. Have you tried his Lemon Aid? Good stuff and a little goes a long way.

I saw it today as a matter of fact, unfortunately we've got plenty of hose on hand (Bought at a higher price wouldn't you know it). Yep and I'm glad you said something about that because we're about out and Lemon Aid is awesome....Putting in an order now!

I plan on confining the bulk of our purchases to our Associate Members and give them the support they give our UAMCC Members!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I saw it today as a matter of fact, unfortunately we've got plenty of hose on hand (Bought at a higher price wouldn't you know it). Yep and I'm glad you said something about that because we're about out and Lemon Aid is awesome....Putting in an order now!

I plan on confining the bulk of our purchases to our Associate Members and give them the support they give our UAMCC Members!!!

The discounts have come a long way

Iowa July 19 & 20 free free text me for more details !!

Nichole Anglin

UAMCC Staff
If they are from one of the Associate Members like PowerWashStore or Pressure Wash Outlet you simply call them for more information. The contact information for each Associate should be in our directory listing if they are not with the discount listings.

http://www.uamcc.org/index.php?optio...article&id=135

Check out the discounts on the above page. Might be able to discern more information in that layout. :)

If you need more help feel free to call me to go over it. 678-439-9274

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
How to we go about claiming some of these offer. I see that some of these we need to contact the particular vendors for, but what about the other offers?

Tristan Nichole Sends them your info letting them all Know your a New Member and Entitled to the Offers, When Nichole Send the Info you simple Call them Direct. If you have any issues please Contract me direct to resolve. 4805225227

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Soap Wear house in On Board also
keep in mind the Some of the Associates will Have to receive the Donating membership Info in order for you to receive the Benefits.

We hope in the Future there will be and ID card with your Member Number so we can make this Easier.

Right now the New member List gets sent to participating Associates.

Please Understand that all associates have not either been contacted or they are Deciding what they can give as Discounts and incentives for New members and current members.

This will be up on the Website and be official once they all approve and realize these are running smooth.

Plus we would like Input from members on how the program is working so Please Chime in if you have USed them already and have comments.

http://www.jracenstein.com/catalog.php

3% to 15% Discount for Donating Members from there Website, if you do not have a Log in please contact JRC.

All New Members will Receive a Gift Package from JRC upon signing up, please allow time to ship depending on when Nichole informs them your a Member.

http://sealnlock.com

Seal N Lock will offer there 399.00 pump for 199.00 to all members
They will also give a $100.00 Gift card to all New members as off May 1, 2013 Exp. 60 days of signup. Gift card can only be used at Factory
Free Training one on one at in Tampa Facility to all UAMCC members.

http://www.powerwashstore.com

10% off on all Parts & Accessories in his Store for all Donating members.
All New Members Get a $50.00 Gift card Starting May 01 , 2013 Exp 60 days of signup. Gift card is only good on call in orders.

85dbae4f-c629-47a1-a2f1-972b203f2ba7.jpg

Donating members & Members Receive 16 oz of EBC Sample Shipping not included First time offer only. No Expiration Starts July 1, 2013
Please Call 800-555-5555 or Email to redeem offer.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
keep in mind the Some of the Associates will Have to receive the Donating membership Info in order for you to receive the Benefits.

We hope in the Future there will be and ID card with your Member Number so we can make this Easier.

Please Understand that all associates have not either been contacted or they are Deciding what they can give as Discounts and incentives for New members and current members.

This will be up on the Website and be official once they all approve and realize these are running smooth.

Plus we would like Input from members on how the program is working so Please Chime in if you have USed them already and have comments.

3% to 15% Discount for Donating Members from there Website, if you do not have a Log in please contact JRC.

All New Members will Receive a Gift Package from JRC upon signing up, please allow time to ship depending on when Nichole informs them your a Member.

They will also give a $100.00 Gift card to all New members as off May 1, 2013 Exp. 60 days of signup. Gift card can only be used at Factory

All New Members Get a $50.00 Gift card Starting May 01 , 2013 Exp 60 days of signup. Gift card is only good on call in orders.

Donating members & Members Receive 16 oz of EBC Sample Shipping not included First time offer only. No Expiration Starts July 1, 2013

ScreenShot2013-12-01at103220AM.png

these are being redone to make this Easier

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Dont Forget about Benefit central

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
We anticipate that in the future, an ID card featuring your Member Number will streamline this process, but currently, some Associates require membership information to grant you these benefits.

At present, the list of new members is shared with participating Associates. Please note that not all Associates have been contacted yet or finalized their offers for discounts and incentives, as they are deliberating on what they can provide for both new and existing members.

Once all Associates approve and ensure smooth operations, this information will be officially published on the website. Additionally, we value input from members on their experiences with the program. If you've already used these benefits, please share your feedback and insights with us. Your input is highly appreciated!

Kris Meyer

UAMCC Associate Member
Staff member

bwmGKGh4YjO.png
Address:
PO Box 1914, Gilbert, AZ, United States, Arizona

VIGUiR6qVQJ.png
Call the UAMCC Headquarters
(602) 421-3744
KVUi1wUrbfb.png
Email Us
UF-jk_lKW5x.png
Visit Us
on the
Web

Follow The UAMCC on SOCIAL MEDIA
Connect with The UAMCC on
Twitter
Like The UAMCC on FB
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel

The UAMCC Is A Contractor Community First

Curious about the UAMCC?
The United Association of Mobile Contract Cleaners is a nationwide network embracing various cleaning domains! Including power washing, roof cleaning, softwash, wood restoration, window cleaning, carpet cleaning, mobile cleaning, and more.

Our Focus is Unity and Community Building
At the "U", Contractors Take Center Stage. We prioritize unity, amplifying your voice within the community! Among businesses, homeowners, property managers, or government entities.