• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Industry Standards & Certifications at The UAMCC.org 2012 & 2013

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Today Wednesday May 16th 2012 the BOD will meet to start Certification an Standards to different aspects of our Industry. The UAMCC will no longer be just a pressure washing Org.

We will Adopt many Mobile cleaning service people into the Organization.

Among the New Certifications currently in the works:

One certification per membership Marked (Included in Membership 2012) will be included in initial membership fee. All requirements will apply.

• Wood Restoration: Decks & Log Homes (Included in Membership 2012)
  • Coil Cleaning HVAC (Included in Membership 2012)
  • Wash Water Control (Included in Membership 2012)
  • Residential Exterior Washing: Roofs, Decks, Building Washing & Window Cleaning (Included in Membership2012)
  • Paver Restoration (Included in Membership 2012)
  • Fleet Washing (Included in Membership 2012) TBA
  • Safety Certification: Ladder, Lifts & Repelling TBA
  • Occupational Safety : OHSA Training TBA
  • Chemical Safety: TBA

Members of Certification committees have been working Hard to put these in Place, We will begin using the test System in place with the current membership in the near Future.

I want to thank all the committee members who have worked hard helping the www.UAMCC.org take this Step into the Future.

Click Here for BOD Monthly Minutes for Future Updates to These projects

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Pumping this, page for committees is up but not complete
Today Wednesday May 16th 2012 the BOD will meet to start Certification an Standards to different aspects of our Industry. The UAMCC will no longer be just a pressure washing Org.

We will Adopt many Mobile cleaning service people into the Organization.

Among the New Certifications currently in the works:

One certification per membership Marked (Included in Membership 2012) will be included in initial membership fee. All requirements will apply.

• Wood Restoration: Decks & Log Homes (Included in Membership 2012)
  • Coil Cleaning HVAC (Included in Membership 2012)
  • Wash Water Control (Included in Membership 2012)
  • Residential Exterior Washing: Roofs, Decks, Building Washing & Window Cleaning (Included in Membership2012)
  • Paver Restoration (Included in Membership 2012)
  • Fleet Washing (Included in Membership 2012) TBA
  • Safety Certification: Ladder, Lifts & Repelling TBA
  • Occupational Safety : OHSA Training TBA
  • Chemical Safety: TBA

Members of Certification committees have been working Hard to put these in Place, We will begin using the test System in place with the current membership in the near Future.

I want to thank all the committee members who have worked hard helping the www.UAMCC.org take this Step into the Future.

Click Here for BOD Monthly Minutes for Future Updates to These projects

John Burdine Jr

Contributing Member
I'd like to get Certified in Building Washing and/or house washing. From the looks of the list above "residential exterior washing" sort of fits the bill, but there is currently nothing for commercial building cleaning correct? Our bread and butter is cleaning multi-family housing siding (toa's, apartments, hotels) and commercial buildings. Honestly the only reason I've renewed my PWNA membership the last couple years is that I hold a "house washing" certification from them. I'd love put more of my eggs in the UAMCC basket and not renew with that other org. Is there a Certification for building washing currently available or in the works? If not, can I help create one?

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Dan, John...let's each come up with 25 questions, (75 total) that we think should be on the test. Let's shoot for having those by next Monday May 11th, and let's also plan on having a conference call either that night or the next day. Dan I need your email address. Mine is dougrucker21@gmail.com. John's is listed above. Once our questions are done, let's exchange them prior to the conference call so we can discuss on the conference call.