• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Reclaim Systems

ReVamp Hawaii PW

Can anyone let me know which are the best Reclaim Systems for picking up and transfering wash water with detergents from fleet washing and separating oil and debris for sanitary sewer disposal?

ReVamp Hawaii PW

Thanks Russ, I looked into that system and it seems like a great product.
My wash water run off would be at a PH range of about 5-10, which is all thats needed to be able to dischage into sanitary sewer, so all i gotta do is separate the oil and debris from the waste water and be able to transfer it to a tank or sewer.
I was also wondering if the acids and detergents used in fleet washing would harm the transfer pump. I was told that it could be a water reclaim vendor.
Im looking for a reliable system that is ideal for fleet washing.

Russ Spence

I use a simple system, its a PEV2 with the OWS 66-200 and I added 3 extra Big Blue 20 Inch polishing filters, it came with one when I bought the system, maybe its overkill I dont know but it looks cool if nothing else!

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
I agree the Sirocco systems are the best recovery systems out there. General filtering is relatively easy but chemical removal is another story. If you are discharging to sanitary the only thing you should have to worry about with the chemical is Ph levels. If you are two stepping it should not be an issue for you.

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
Yes they can, but by the time the chemicals get mixed in with the wash water they are usually so dilute that they don't do too much damage. You can get into the habit of flushing it out and that can extend the life.