• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Rig Pics

Russ Spence

These are the pics after a few changes were made to make things a little better and easier to use.

Attachments

• new rig 004.jpg
    new rig 004.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 178
  • new rig 003.jpg
    new rig 003.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 168
  • new rig 002.jpg
    new rig 002.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 181
  • new rig 001.jpg
    new rig 001.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 192

Russ Spence

Hey Russ Beautiful set-up. Is that the newer Ford with the 6.7 liter diesel engine and if so how do you like it?
No John that is a 2010 with a V10, Nick (The Cleaner) has the same truck with the same motor and gears, I had alot of trouble out of the 2008 6.4 diesel I had so I got rid of it and got this, I still have an older Dodge and a Ford with a 7.3 but so far I love this V10, $30 dollar oil changes are nice too instead of $250.00+ in the newer Fords

I am going to give the New 6.7 diesel a couple of years before I look into getting another one, I want to see how they perform!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
That sure is a sweet looking Ford. I may go back to the Dodge Diesel Cummins again. I like the mpg on those engines and for the most part there indestructible engines. I'm looking for a used one so I can put the chip in it to get even better mileage but the truck has to be out of warranty or this can void it. Good luck with that V-10. I hear those engines can pull a house down.

Russ Spence

018d2012b72ce476efbcbdd7b1df02b0.jpg

The old girl still moves around pretty good after a few hundred thousand miles and well over 1.5 million by herself in 5 years. When the truck rugs sat and the other big trailer sat this one stood the test of time.

Russ Spence
Prokleen Power Wash
251-222-3011 Alabama
228-229-0736 Mississippi
850-503-5378 Florida