• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New and Renewing Members

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
The UAMCC would like to thank John Tornabene of Clean County PW for renewing his Charter Membership. Enjoy the ride!

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
The UAMCC would like to thank Bob DuChene of A Brighter Image of MN Inc. for renewing his UAMCC Membership. Thanks Bob!​

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
The UAMCC would like to thank Jim Cooney of Grime Busters Pressure Washing, LLC for renewing his UAMCC Membership. Thanks Jim!​

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
The UAMCC would like to thank Tim Fields of Complete Power Wash, llc for renewing his Charter Membership. Thanks Tim!

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
The UAMCC would to thank David Vicars of A-PLUS PRESSURE WASHING for renewing his membership. Thank you David. (Please stay off your leg, you're making some of us nervous!)

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
The UAMCC would to thank Jeff LeCours of JL Pressure Washing for renewing his membership. Thank you Jeff, you are a true friend of this orgnization.

Jim Cooney

Thanks to all for having the trust, respect and faith in our hard working BOD members. This is our organization, and as a member I a willing to do whatever I can financially or with any spare time I might have to help us move the UAMCC beyond all of our goals and objectives.

There are still 100+ members, charter members and members who have yet shown the same dedication. Hope you all will pony-up and help us help uyou and this organization move forward and set us as the industry leaders we definitely have the potential of achieving. The membership and renewal rates should be affordable to everyone.

Thanks to all for your continued efforts, dedication and loyalty.

Jeff LeCours

I want to thank Mike T Centex for taking a little time at the Charleston NCE event to show me the new Benefit package, looking forward to looking into a lot of it when I get a little more time. I saw two things right off where I can save money. Got to really look into it, it looks really cool!

Good seeing everyone Rock On UAMCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!