• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Water tank... Buffer tank... float valve... bypass.... explained

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
I put this video together to answer a question I was asked. Thought maybe somebody here could benefit.

Water tank.. Buffer tank... Float valve explanation.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Mike, those were awesome videos! I've been at thugs for 10 years, and even I learned something! Thanks!

P.S. Could you tell us which model Liquid Level switch you are using? I think that every float tank should have one. I had never heard of them before your video, but I can absolutely say it would have saved me many pump repair dollars!

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
Mike, those were awesome videos! I've been at thugs for 10 years, and even I learned something! Thanks!

P.S. Could you tell us which model Liquid Level switch you are using? I think that every float tank should have one. I had never heard of them before your video, but I can absolutely say it would have saved me many pump repair dollars!

Here is the page where you find it.... http://www.liquidlevel.com/products_switches_standard_hz_SM-1200-PP.asp

They have a $50 minimum order so find another contractor wanting one and split order.

Bob Gomez

Mike;
Just happened to run across this as I was looking for something of the past. Great help to me with those vids. I am just begginning to set up a pickup bed with a 100 chem. tank, a Udor zeta 40p diaphram pump and hose reel. Any advice on the set up? Should I build a small platform for pumkp and reel? Just looking for others ideas. Thanks Bob G

Joseph Rogers

I put this video together to answer a question I was asked. Thought maybe somebody here could benefit.

Water tank.. Buffer tank... Float valve explanation.

Dude, this is good stuff. From your accent, and the use of the word whatnot (I thought I was the only one who said that) to the technical info...thanks for posting. I'm on the low end of the learning curve, trying to put all this stuff together in my head, and the shut-off switch is a slick idea. I'd been wondering what to do about that.

Thank you.

Jack Keough

Hello Michael, most of the pressure washers I repair are wheeled units but this information is very helpful to me. I will use it in the future and will be glad that you were here to share Thanks Jack

Thomas Garvey

Hi Michael, I've watched many of your videos and they have been a tremendous help with my set up. Thank you! Question... can the level switch be hooked up to a pull start machine? Guessing no..

Aidan Houde

I am glad to see this technical video from this post and it's my good fortune that I am a member of this community where I gain more knowledge and information regarding the water tank, and Pressure Washing Edmonton is the best technique which can be used in industrail cleaning of the big tank.