• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Gutter clean out

Jeff LeCours

Who does gutter cleaning. We have been doing it for years

Thats my roof monkey Nick, training a new guy a few months ago. Still doing gutters like crazy, the new guy he's longgggg gone. 20 years old, lazy, slow and thought he knew everything and knew nothing

Gutter cleaning is good work

Attachments

• 211105-R1-20-5A.jpg
    211105-R1-20-5A.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 211105-R1-21-4A.jpg
    211105-R1-21-4A.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 48

Jeff LeCours

More of my A Team

Ihave a good group of guys. Just fired another guy, his work was never consistent

My foreman Derek in the green jacket used to do the gutters too, until I was doing a safety meeting and talked about a guy falling off a roof an dying and ever since then he's real shaky on roofs, it weird, Not a problem he's still my best man, he is an animal and just never stops and never complains

Attachments

• 211105-R1-17-8A.jpg
    211105-R1-17-8A.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 39

Jeff LeCours

Like I said gutter cleaning is good work. See the pole in his hand, that helps alot with gutter cleaning. You blow the debris out and can use the pole to help dig out stuff that is jammed in gutters. Its just a small extension pole with a paint roller handle on it, one of the small rollers
We also use a electricians fish to make sure down spouts are cleared. 2 guys can clean, 10, 20, 30 or more buildings a day

Attachments

• 211105-R1-22-3A.jpg
    211105-R1-22-3A.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 36

EastTnPw

I do it but I hate it. The only time people want it done is when the gutters are over completely stopped up and over flowing. Everything in it is wet and muddy. A blower wouldnt work too good on those LOL. Walking them aint easy either, becuase its the h.o.'s with 2 story houses and a 8 or 10-12 pitch on them. Those are the ones that call me every time.

Oh well its work.

Florin Nutu

Lots of gutter cleaning around these parts. Same problem with me though that the gutters are usually crammed full of sludge, mud and rotten leaves. Dont get much of dry leaves only that I could just blow out. Still good money though and its one of those service that I am comfortable leaving a couple of guys on the job while I go on another job and I dont have to stupervise