• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cracker Barrel Phoenix Arizona Sidewalk Cleaning

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Sidewalk Cleaning in Phoenix has been great the last two Years, the economy has brought customers looking for experience.

This has been a great thing

Damaris Sutton

I get that the best way to get commercial work is to have the person who makes the decisions to actually be there when you do a demo, but how do you overcome the price objections. I have been at a burger King, they saw how my work was superior to the other contractors they hired, but they still wanted my price to be what their other contractor wanted. They said they did not think the difference in clean would deter any would be customers and that the increase in price would not justify having the better workmanship.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I get that the best way to get commercial work is to have the person who makes the decisions to actually be there when you do a demo, but how do you overcome the price objections. I have been at a burger King, they saw how my work was superior to the other contractors they hired, but they still wanted my price to be what their other contractor wanted. They said they did not think the difference in clean would deter any would be customers and that the increase in price would not justify having the better workmanship.

Always being in front of the customer is always a plus.

Ron Musgraves text me 480-5225227 ???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk