• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Does anyone know about this environmental stuff?

Soleil Shepherd

I happened to be on our City's Water Sewer and Wasted Website last night, and I couldn't help but notice that they are proposing changes to our sewer By-Laws.

We currently do not have stringent regulations.

Anyways, I was reading through everything and didn't really understand the regs on the chems and stuff. I am not very smart when it comes to chems and dillutions, etc. I'm really not sure exactly what they are proposing and how badly it may or may not effect us.

Would anyone who knows about this stuff be willing to have a look at the site and let me know if it will? and if it will I may also be looking for possible ways to try and lesson the restrictions as they will be having a meeting about it in February.
Here is a link to the site, for anyone who may first want to have a look at what the changes are..

http://www.winnipeg.ca/waterandwaste...aw/default.stm

It shows a list of potentially effected Industries, and it includes Food and Beverage Ind, Transportation (Equipment), Auto Services (Car Washes are in there) among others.

It also list some types of chemicals, phosphates etc as well as dillution rates and what not. I just can't wrap my head around that stuff, Chemistry was probably my worst subject in school and it is like reading another language.

Anyways, thank you in advance for having a look :)