• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Is it possible?

plainpainter

If I made a salary of 75k after direct and indirect expenses as an owner/operator - I think hell would have frozen over. Funny how 10 years ago - making that as a desk salary with benefits, matching 401k, paid holidays, full medical paid - and I still thought I was underpaid. Man - how stupid we become with money when we show up to do a job with little to no responsibilites after 5:00 PM and weekends. God - I would kill for 50k with no bene's right now.

Greg Rentschler

Can a company that only does resi work gross 200k in one year?

Yes. We do some commmercial but 98% of it's residential. It's going to take getting into more commercial though for us to hit that magic $500K or more though. 3 to 4 crews seems to be max pain so far for me as I haven't been able to draw in enough business to justify adding anymore.