• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Whatever happened to???

Randy Borio

I just thought of a guy who was going to change this business forever and now he seems to have just vanished. Whatever happened to good old Lance Winslow III? And now that I used his name do I owe him a dollar? :saai:

BigPapa

I just thought of a guy who was going to change this business forever and now he seems to have just vanished. Whatever happened to good old Lance Winslow III? And now that I used his name do I owe him a dollar? :saai:

It sounds a lot more distinguished than " BigPapa ":biggrin:

Daniel H

here is one of many articles I have seen of this guy... I will admit he has some awesome looking Trucks
Posted by Ripped off by Lance Winslow and Partenet.net who help this guy . on May 02, 19104 at 23:30:09:

In Reply to: a show in greece! posted by lefteris koutsioukis on March 18, 19102 at 18:13:48:

Lance Winslow of Carwash guys.com and Aircraft wash, and Boat wash + WorldThinkTank.net are all the alter ego of one man operation. I was ripped off by this clown in California. When I went to look for his office, it was a fake Mail Box etc drop box. He HAS NO office and runs around out of a RV he calls his home office. HE claims his mobile franchises make $167,ooo per unit....... impossible and the Federal Trade Commission and the investigators that shut him down and made him pay a $ 1 million fine in 2000. He hasnt paid it off and his website still makes false claims and grandious claims. He is obsessed with competitors who are copys of the first Mobile detailer in Florida called Mobile Car care.com. At least the guy that owns MobileCarCare.com doesnt care about copy cats. He has 409 franchises and the leader by far in the industry he started. I talked to the CEO of MCC and he is a great guy who is expanding into many businesses. HE told me that Winslow just manufactures stuff so that he makes his site very attractive to potential buyers that we call potential victims.

Winslow also started a "think tank" called World Think Tank.net HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This guy never finshied high school and knows everything about everything. His site on this Worldthinktank.net, aircraftwashguys.com, awningwashguys.com, detailguys.com, and other fakle sites per the FTC is so false I am writing to the Federal Trade Commisiion to see if they can go after this guy again. Please you all do the same.

Lance Winslow is beyond changing his tune. He needs to go to jail like the infomercial thieves like McCorkel who got 25 years with his fake claims and grandious claims.

I will personally hold the FTC investigators personally responsible if anymore people are ripped off. They just have to get this guy, Lance Winslow. Winslow claims he read "all the 3000 business books in his collection". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He needs to read the Franchise guidelines, he needs to read ethics in buisiness books, maybe the bible, maybe more on how to really run a businss. ANd the ISP www.partenet.net should be sued too. They have his site online and enable his theft from victims. They are co-conspirators in his theft in the franchise business. Winslow even has a franchise site in which he shows only HIS sites so that you think he is the innovator of Mobile detailing. Mobile Car Care started 7 years before Winslow in Florida.

Please let us know if you got ripped by this guy. Post your stories.