Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Burger King cleaning

Default Re: Burger King cleaning

Big Mike, thats a good chunk of info, I'll do just that, he talked about a 6 store area 40 miles from me, that might be better approch. Thanks Joe

Mid City Power Wash
    www.midcitypowerwash.com

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
    Joe,
    You're going to have to get beyond a GM for any multi-location work. Ask the guy to invite some other GM's and as many district managers for a demo. The district guys hold the purse strings, and you'll have a much better shot at securing multiple locations. Most district managers up here handle 6-10 locations each.
    I would say thats correct with franchise locations, Corp locations I have found that wont work. What your view? It might be different in your area.

Hey Joe!

Good luck with those B K s . You a cleaning mogul baby!

Chris
    Chris Mccloud
    N.O. La.

Put in the bid for $375 ( no park lot) per location every 90 days, we'll see how serious they are about "curb appeal" Thanks for the input, will let you know if it flys.

Mid City Power Wash
    Joe Burke
    www.midcitypowerwash.com

Hello,

How do you even get a contract for a Commercial job. Do you walk in and ask to see the Manager? Send a letter? I see so much potential in my town but don't know how to get to the right people.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kevin, just a heads up. That logo belongs to a member here and he is not going to be happy that it is being used by someone.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    Kevin, just a heads up. That logo belongs to a member here and he is not going to be happy that it is being used by someone.
    Ken could it be that Keith used it for his logo as well, I have seen other stuff that he did that was the same over the years as well?

Keith's look is consistent. Like.. you can always tell a KB design. But I have never seen him use the exact same thing. That is from John D's logo at http://www.gardenstatehousewash.com/

I could be wrong and maybe Keith uses it as a stock logo for his work and just changes company name.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
    Joe,
    You're going to have to get beyond a GM for any multi-location work. Ask the guy to invite some other GM's and as many district managers for a demo. The district guys hold the purse strings, and you'll have a much better shot at securing multiple locations. Most district managers up here handle 6-10 locations each.
    We have 19 accounts for burger kings in a 50 mile radius.They do not like to pay for cleaning on a monthly basis. They call us when they get really nasty so we charge them accordingly. We charge them on how long it takes us to clean based on $100 bucks an hour,per man,per machine. To clean a basic burger king it usually takes 2 guys 4-5 hours and they screem when you give them the bill. We do a great job from washing down the bird crap on the roof to the nasty dumpster areas. District managers love us!!!
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

UPDATE: My contact man talks to the MAIN franchise owner about cleaning the outside of the BK's , and his answer was" why would we spend money on that?" I know times are tough but do they have to dirty too?I am still working on giving him that answer.

Mid City Power Wash
    Joe Burke
    www.midcitypowerwash.com
    Last edited by Joe Burke; 09-12-2009 at 07:43 PM.
    Joe Burke
    Mid City Power Wash
    935 Harding drive
    New Orleans, LA 70119
    "I am all about the UAMCC"

Thread Information