• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Steve Button - CleanFast USA - Welcome Aboard!

Carlos Gonzales

Steve Button of CleanFast USA is now a UAMCC Contractor Member! This made my Sunday Steve. I saw that you registered earlier today and I said to myself..."all right...all right...this is good". I never spoke to Steve but everyone that I have talked to has said nothing but positive things about him. I look forward to the day to meet you. I trust we will see you in Orlando in October.

For those that do not know Steve, he is a motivated and smart contractor down in Florida. He has a great business sense and we at the UAMCC just landed a solid person to be part of the membership.

Steve...welcome aboard bro! :clap::clap:

You should have access to the "members area" of the BBS now. Feel free to dive in and ask questions!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I would say Steven is the most motivated guy new to the business. He also has made alot of good moves in the last few months that have and will pay large dividends.

Joining the Uamcc was just another good choice.

thanks for the welcome guys... With my membership of the UAMCC I want to further the development of my business, contribute to the growth of the industry and be part of something that helps us all out.

One thing I would like to see in the future is a more cohesive industry where the various groups and stakeholders are working towards the same or similar goals.

Looking forward to the future...

Lonnie Greenwood

hey steve welcome ive had the pleasure of meeting you an with some incourgement from you it helped me make a decision to keep my company going thanks alot an welcome:clap::clap:

hey steve welcome ive had the pleasure of meeting you an with some incourgement from you it helped me make a decision to keep my company going thanks alot an welcome:clap::clap:

Lonnie,

it was a pleasure meeting you... I'm glad I could help in a little way.

Guys and gals... Lonnie is a true gentleman and an experienced PW contractor - and by the sounds of things, a true representation of a success story stemming from UAMCC membership.

... Give me a shout when you're back in town. Hope to see you in Tampa aswell!!

... thanks for the welcome Jen... hope you and Eric are putting that new beast of a rig through its paces!! :biggrin:

Carlos Gonzales

Lonnie,

it was a pleasure meeting you... I'm glad I could help in a little way.

Guys and gals... Lonnie is a true gentleman and an experienced PW contractor - and by the sounds of things, a true representation of a success story stemming from UAMCC membership.

... Give me a shout when you're back in town. Hope to see you in Tampa aswell!!

... thanks for the welcome Jen... hope you and Eric are putting that new beast of a rig through its paces!! :biggrin:

I would have to certainly agree with that statement Steven. Lonnie is good folks and knows his way around a rig. Yep...Lonnie landed on his feet with the UAMCC as did many others across the U.S. Good Folks...Good Times....ahhh this is Good. :biggrin:

Welcome aboard again Steven!!

Indy Power Wash

Howdy Steven.

Steven has some very professional marketing programs.

Have you heard the rumour that the Grand Canyon was started by a Scotsman who lost a coin in a ditch?