• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

16 State Contract = UAMCC Contractor Members

Jeff LeCours

:clap::clap::clap: Thought you all would be interested to hear that we finally got paid for the K&G Stencil jobs we did. After calling and explaining to them that it would cost them more money to go to court than to just pay the invoices they finally sent out a check. :clap::clap::clap:

Glad you got YOUR money !!!!!!!!

Indy Power Wash

Glad to hear that Lonnie. Sorry you got jerked around. Guys I hope no one got burned in this deal. I think everyone has to make a decision how they do business. When I get a one time deal from anyone out of state I require payment prior to service. Period. I got paid for all locations upfront. Via PayPal. I explain to them it's just like a credit card if they challenge the charge it may be refunded by PayPal within 60 days.

I get maybe one or two calls a month with similar deals. I always require prepayment. Some have sent certified checks overnight. If they don't pay we don't do the work. I have accepted 50% down and balance on completion on larger deals. Even a well intentioned lead can be a bad one. It's up to each of as business people to evaluate the risk and determine how we want to run or business. I'm not saying this is the way to run your business but it's how we do it.

Carlos Gonzales

Glad to hear that Lonnie. Sorry you got jerked around. Guys I hope no one got burned in this deal. I think everyone has to make a decision how they do business. When I get a one time deal from anyone out of state I require payment prior to service. Period. I got paid for all locations upfront. Via PayPal. I explain to them it's just like a credit card if they challenge the charge it may be refunded by PayPal within 60 days.

I get maybe one or two calls a month with similar deals. I always require prepayment. Some have sent certified checks overnight. If they don't pay we don't do the work. I have accepted 50% down and balance on completion on larger deals. Even a well intentioned lead can be a bad one. It's up to each of as business people to evaluate the risk and determine how we want to run or business. I'm not saying this is the way to run your business but it's how we do it.

Great advice Rick...:yes:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Need a Few more of these
First of all hats off to Rick P., Indy Power Wash ~ UAMCC Charter Member #2 for turning the UAMCC onto a 16 state contract with K & G stores. Rick..we appreciate it and thank you again. I sent you a PM earlier and yes I was on the phone for awhile with Evan. UAMCC Contractor Members have the green light on this. :clap::clap:

This is an immediate job for 16 states. Work is to commence this week at all the storefronts. As it has been the policy of the UAMCC we will email you the details of the contract and you can decide if you want to take a "whack" at it.

I wanted to announce this because this was due to the efforts of Rick....Thanks again.

I am sending the email out to all UAMCC Members within the hour. This email will have all the specifics about the contract. It is a quick wash and very easy. UAMCC membership with K & G will be verified by the K & G NY office.

Minneapolis-St. Paul,
MNMinneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Orlando-Daytona Beach-Palm Bay-Ocala, FL
Orlando-Daytona Beach-Palm Bay-Ocala, FL
Louisville, KY-
MilwaukeeWI
Columbus, OH
Winston Salem-Greensboro, NC
Austin, TX
St. Louis, MO
Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro, TN
Oklahoma City, OK