• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Puppy at home show a hit!

Tony Szabo

When you go to home shows it seems that everyone gives away a prize to win a cordless drill or some type of tool, etc. Then they put their name in a bowl and you use the names for a mailing of your services.
Well, I'm the guy who likes to think out of the box a bit, and what can I offer to be different than the rest of the vendors at the show. It seems everyone kinda gives away the same type of gifts.

Here is something I wanted to do for a long time at a Home Show, but just never had the guts to do so and I found out I was missing out big Time.

This was a extreme huge success and open up so many doors for business. This little Lab Puppy yield my company recognition and all of the attention at the show. PA announcements to see him at my both all day.
I was also asked to sit in on a judges panel, offered a prime spot if I come back next year, personnel invites to up and coming shows, and just a ton of job leads and past customers hand shakes.

We donated the Puppy to the home show and they put him in the raffle pool.
Their sales were up from last year at the raffle over $3,000 because everyone was trying to win the puppy.

Attachments

• puppy at show.jpg
    puppy at show.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 83

Carlos Gonzales

When you go to home shows it seems that everyone gives away a prize to win a cordless drill or some type of tool, etc. Then they put their name in a bowl and you use the names for a mailing of your services.
Well, I'm the guy who likes to think out of the box a bit, and what can I offer to be different than the rest of the vendors at the show. It seems everyone kinda gives away the same type of gifts.

Here is something I wanted to do for a long time at a Home Show, but just never had the guts to do so and I found out I was missing out big Time.

This was a extreme huge success and open up so many doors for business. This little Lab Puppy yield my company recognition and all of the attention at the show. PA announcements to see him at my both all day.
I was also asked to sit in on a judges panel, offered a prime spot if I come back next year, personnel invites to up and coming shows, and just a ton of job leads and past customers hand shakes.

Their sales were up from last year at the raffle over $3,000 because everyone was trying to win the puppy.

Tony - probably one of the better ideas I have seen of late. Thinking out of the box is definately the way to go these days.

Your idea is brillant...just plain brillant!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Eric Flynn

Ooooo, GREAT idea Tony! Everyone loves puppies! I have been to an benefit where someone offered to put a puppy in the auction. EVERYONE was trying to win that dog! I think it went for like $1500 bucks!

~Jen

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

What a great Idea!!!! way to go Tony

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Here's the pictures with my two other pups(Girls)

Attachments

• puppie pictures 035.jpg
    puppie pictures 035.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 43
  • puppie pictures 032.jpg
    puppie pictures 032.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 60

Tony Szabo

John
Your girls are growing up fast! Its been about 3 years since I seen them last. What a great benefit of being a Cop. The boys will have to be very honest!

DJ Carroll

John
Your girls are growing up fast! Its been about 3 years since I seen them last. What a great benefit of being a Cop. The boys will have to be very honest!

Especially a New York Cop lol I didn't even blow up the picture cause i seen they were John's girls lol :headshakesmile-fast :headshakesmile-fast :headshakesmile-fast

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
This was the Best Home Show Idea I have seen in Years

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Great Idea for Sure