• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New old member...

William Sutton II

Hi y'all,

I have not been around very much the last few years. Truth be told I have not been around at all due to my kidney failure along with going through the dreaded divorce or escape which is what I like to call it. God my kids, getting back to feeling healthier although I still have not obtained the golden chalice of a kidney transplant, but I do believe that is going to happen this year.

I have not taken on any jobs for a while. I am just getting my ducks in a row with marketing and putting the business end back in proper order. Going to find a couple of good employees and run this thing without allowing it to run me. Its going to be weird not actually performing the work myself, but in life we have to play with the cards we are dealt and I could not just keep standing on the sidelines waiting for the perfect moment or health. My kids are in my custody full time and deserve my best, so here I am once more. Look forward to getting back in the spray of things...

Ryan Smith

Welcome back! Life tends to throw us curve balls. I cant say I know what you are going through, but was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago at the age of 38 and started my own business while on chemo as a way to make ends meet while I was too weak to work for someone else. Hoping and praying that everything works out and your business booms!

William Sutton II

Welcome back! Life tends to throw us curve balls. I cant say I know what you are going through, but was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago at the age of 38 and started my own business while on chemo as a way to make ends meet while I was too weak to work for someone else. Hoping and praying that everything works out and your business booms!

Cancer is a tough one too. Had family go through it as well as friends. Some made it out while some sadly did not. Count your blessings and realize how not your loved ones seem more precious to you as they are already that, but that the things you love about them become so much more important. God has got me this far so I am thinking He has something better in-store for my family as a whole. Thanks for the kind words Ryan.