Thread: Purchasing new equipment

Default Purchasing new equipment

Hello,

Iím new to site but seems to be quite informative. I am looking to start a power washing business with my son in hopes he can take it on his own once Im paid back. I am looking to buy a couple machines 5.5gpm and 8gpm and was wondering if anyone has suggestions on best place to purchase. I have ran across PowerTek, Southside Equipment and Power Wash Direct. Power Wash Direct seems to have some really good prices with free shipping plus if you pay with echeck you receive another 2% discount. Just wanted to here your thoughts too. Thanks for the feedback.

Default Re: Purchasing new equipment

If also recommend L&H Industrial and pressurewasher.net

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    Tony Evans
    A New View Exterior Cleaning
    Board of Director UAMCC
    319-325-9475 Call or Text
    tony@anewviewia.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBbO8DjLQU

Quote Originally Posted by David Wright View Post
    Hello,

I’m new to site but seems to be quite informative. I am looking to start a power washing business with my son in hopes he can take it on his own once Im paid back. I am looking to buy a couple machines 5.5gpm and 8gpm and was wondering if anyone has suggestions on best place to purchase. I have ran across PowerTek, Southside Equipment and Power Wash Direct. Power Wash Direct seems to have some really good prices with free shipping plus if you pay with echeck you receive another 2% discount. Just wanted to here your thoughts too. Thanks for the feedback.

Looks like you you have done some reading, those are some great vendors to get your equipment from. Also you should think and I’m sure you have but are you gong for residential or commercial, are you going to need heat at this time, ightbwork or day work, weekends , and so on. Best of luck to you and your son.
    Randy Wahl
    Advantis Pressure Washing
    www.pressurewashingapw.com
    randy@pressurewahingapw.com

I like the power wash store as well.

http://www.diamondroofcleaning.com

Michael DeRose
    Diamond Roof Cleaning
    609-929-5812

• Thread Information