• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I am Jamie Schmidt Bod at large

Jamie Schmidt

I’m Jamie Schmidt, I’ve been in the cleaning industry for over 20 Years. I’m Married with 5 Children and am the owner of GreenWay Pressure Washing in NJ. Currently I am on the BOD and Chair of Membership Committee. I have a passion to help other contractors succeed, have made past mistakes and love to help contractors not make the same ones I’ve made. Thank You for allowing me to serve You our great members, I look forward to the great growth of the org and all its members. If need help or have any questions please feel free to give me a call 856-829-5449

Dawn Evans

Contributing Member
I’m Jamie Schmidt, I’ve been in the cleaning industry for over 20 Years. I’m Married with 5 Children and am the owner of GreenWay Pressure Washing in NJ. Currently I am on the BOD and Chair of Membership Committee. I have a passion to help other contractors succeed, have made past mistakes and love to help contractors not make the same ones I’ve made. Thank You for allowing me to serve You our great members, I look forward to the great growth of the org and all its members. If need help or have any questions please feel free to give me a call 856-829-5449
Thank you Jamie for sharing your valuable time with the members! You've already shown so much passion for the industry and spend so much of your time helping others! I'm looking forward to seeing what the future brings for this org and it's members with you on the BOD. Thank you Jamie and thank you to your family for sharing their time too!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Jamie thank you for all your hard work. I appreciate all you do for the organization. Look forward to the stuff you all are working on upcoming.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk