Thread: Pricing house washing

Default Pricing house washing

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon! Im pretty new to the industry and wondering how everyone prices homes from goggle earth. Are you using the same sq footage u use on the roof and just adjust your price or is there a better way to do so. Sorry for the ignorant question, I'm just trying to figure out the best way to make this a little easier. Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using UAMCC mobile app

Default Re: Pricing house washing

I personally go onsite to finalize bids. Google earth is for an approximate cost over the phone if you really want to. My opinion a survey of the property visually is best for any additional sales.

Sent from my SM-G955U using UAMCC mobile app
    Nick Weissenberger
    Hydra Clean
    608*412*2038
    service@hydracleanit.com
    www.hydracleanit.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Weissenberger View Post
    I personally go onsite to finalize bids. Google earth is for an approximate cost over the phone if you really want to. My opinion a survey of the property visually is best for any additional sales.

Sent from my SM-G955U using UAMCC mobile app
    Thanks Nik!!

Nate, I go on site for every estimate. There are too many variables which come into play which cannot be seen from any satellite or aerial view. Oxidation, dying plants, bad window frames, etc...

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by coastal1 View Post
    Nate, I go on site for every estimate. There are too many variables which come into play which cannot be seen from any satellite or aerial view. Oxidation, dying plants, bad window frames, etc...

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk
    Thanks man! I did one today and actually did it on site. Totally agree with that!!

• Thread Information