Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pricing house washing

  1. #1

    Default Pricing house washing

    Hope everyone is having a good afternoon! Im pretty new to the industry and wondering how everyone prices homes from goggle earth. Are you using the same sq footage u use on the roof and just adjust your price or is there a better way to do so. Sorry for the ignorant question, I'm just trying to figure out the best way to make this a little easier. Thanks in advance!!


    Sent from my iPhone using UAMCC mobile app

  • #2

    Default Re: Pricing house washing

    I personally go onsite to finalize bids. Google earth is for an approximate cost over the phone if you really want to. My opinion a survey of the property visually is best for any additional sales.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using UAMCC mobile app
    Nick Weissenberger
    Hydra Clean
    608*412*2038
    service@hydracleanit.com
    www.hydracleanit.com





  • #3

    Default Re: Pricing house washing

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Weissenberger View Post
    I personally go onsite to finalize bids. Google earth is for an approximate cost over the phone if you really want to. My opinion a survey of the property visually is best for any additional sales.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using UAMCC mobile app
    Thanks Nik!!


    Sent from my iPhone using UAMCC mobile app

  • #4

    Default Re: Pricing house washing

    Nate, I go on site for every estimate. There are too many variables which come into play which cannot be seen from any satellite or aerial view. Oxidation, dying plants, bad window frames, etc...

    Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

  • #5

    Default Re: Pricing house washing

    Quote Originally Posted by coastal1 View Post
    Nate, I go on site for every estimate. There are too many variables which come into play which cannot be seen from any satellite or aerial view. Oxidation, dying plants, bad window frames, etc...

    Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk
    Thanks man! I did one today and actually did it on site. Totally agree with that!!


    Sent from my iPhone using UAMCC mobile app

  • #6

    Default Re: Pricing house washing

    Cookie cutter houses we will price via google and bing....larger homes we visit.

    Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #7

    Default Re: Pricing house washing

    We visit each property for estimates I love the face to face opportunists to sell.
    GreenWay Pressure Washing & Soft Washing
    Jamie Schmidt
    856-512-0008
    Greenwaypressurewashing.com
    Greenway1626@gmail.com,

    http://www.uamcc.org/forum/signature...gpic5741_3.gif

  • #8

    Default Re: Pricing house washing

    We do estimates face to face I love the opportunity to sell.
    GreenWay Pressure Washing & Soft Washing
    Jamie Schmidt
    856-512-0008
    Greenwaypressurewashing.com
    Greenway1626@gmail.com,

    http://www.uamcc.org/forum/signature...gpic5741_3.gif

  • #9

    Cool Re: Pricing house washing

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Rucker View Post
    Cookie cutter houses we will price via google and bing....larger homes we visit.
    Same way we roll. We had a good teacher
    Jeff SmithSparkle Works Power Washing LLCAugusta, GA(706) 200-8383 Sparkle Works Click HereOur informative pressure washing facebook page.The easy decision for Pressure Washing in Augusta GA. Sparkle Works on Youtube

  • Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •