• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Announcement concerning our Executive Director

Tony Evans

Board of Director
It is with great sadness that the UAMCC Board of Directors accepted the resignation of LeiLani Chostner from her position of Executive Director. Most may not realize that she has been dealing with difficult and overwhelming health issues as of late and at this time she needs to recover. We wish her a speedy recovery and hope she realizes she always has our respect, love, friendship, and support. Please join me in thanking Lani for the years of dedicated service and our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Tony Evans
Tony@anewviewia.com
Call or Text 319-325-9475
www.anewviewia.com
https://youtu.be/BLBbO8DjLQU

Dawn Evans

Contributing Member
Thank you Leilani for all your hard work over these past couple of years, not only for the entire organization, but for me personally. Anytime I had a question for you, no matter how redundant, ridiculous, or difficult to find the answer to, you were always there, which I very much took for granted! But most of all I want to thank you for the mentoring and friendship. I was very happy to have found you. We are wishing you the very best and look forward to many more years of being friends. Love and hugs to you Lani!

Vince Wood

Thanks for all of your hard work that you have done for the UAMCC Lani. It was great seeing you one last time a few weeks ago in Nashville. I wish and pray for a speedy recovery for you. Nobody will ever be able to do the job you did for everyone here. You are truly one of a kind.

Jonathan Trammell

Contributing Member
I just recently became a member and I don't know everyone in this association but I did get a brief chance to speak with Leilani by phone. I hope everything goes well, and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Timothy Moore

prayers to you for a fast recovery. You have helped so many with your classes and your ability to organize events to help teach other contractors to build better businesses. It is unusual to find such a giving spirit and you have inspired so many to help others.